Desecrated
Desecrated. This is sheer magic. I love it. That is the title of my third romance novel since I started writing in 2016. And what an amazing journey it has been.
During the South African Women's Month, I was invited to a book club to talk about my writing journey. I listened to the women and then wondered if they will embrace the story of a good girl gone bad - not by choice. So, I confided in a special friend who gave me her blessings.
For several weeks, I painted my words in the small hours of the morning. I felt all the feels. I was brave some and scared too. How will the people react? Anyway, I did it because I believed in it. The foreword was written by an amazing lady who is all for empowering and uplifting women.
Desecrated by Zaheera Walker will be released end January 2018.
BLURB:
Rosina Khan has scars on her heart – a secret from her past. Risking everything she makes a run for her life – fleeing Johannesburg for Durban.
Welsh-born cardiologist Dylan Evans is in town for two
reasons, to care for a patient and to heal his broken heart. Dinner is on his
mind and he needs a date – nothing more. Just one fleeting moment under the
moonlight is enough for Rosina to fall chin first for his propriety and charm.
Dylan can’t stop thinking about her once home in the UK and
takes a chance at love again. They meet up for a getaway in Cape Town. Their
flirtatious game of pretend comes to an end. This is real!
They were destined to be together by the Fates but one thing
stands in the path of their happiness – Tradition. The family Rosina ran from
insist she married her own kind. They desecrated her past and now they intend
on destroying her future too. Rosina is in conflict, be a good daughter or stay
true to her own heart.
It took a heart whisperer to heal her heart from all the
trauma, the choice should be easy. The problem with life is the path to
happiness is rarely obstacle free.

Comments
Post a Comment